Devine Wellness and Relaxation
Visit the main page here!
The goal of Devine Wellness and Relaxation is to provide the highest quality in massage and bodywork modalities. We strive to create a memorable experience of relaxation and pampering.
Massage and Bodywork Modalities offered:
- Swedish Massage
- Shiatsu Massage - a type of alternative medicine consisting of finger and palm pressure, stretches, and other massage techniques.
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage - Also known as manual therapy, manipulative therapy, or manual & manipulative therapy, this is a physical treatment primarily used on the neuromusculoskeletal system to treat pain and disability. The therapeutic applications of massage for athletes in all its forms including pre and post event massage, training massage and injury prevention and treatment.
- Myofascial Release - A manual massage technique for stretching the fascia and releasing bonds between fascia, integument, and muscles with the goal of eliminating pain, increasing range of motion and equilibrioception.
- Thai Massage - A deep, full-body massage progressing from the feet up, and focusing on sen or energy lines throughout the body, with the aim of clearing blockages in these lines, and thus stimulating the flow of blood and lymph throughout the body. By the end, one feels both relaxed and energized, in an almost dreamlike state, and typically without pain
- Pregnancy Massage
- Reflexology - based on the principle that there are reflexes in the hands and feet that relate to every organ, gland, and system of the body.
- Visceral/Belly Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage - The use of specific light movements to aid in the circulation of lymph to reduce lymphodema. It is widely used in injury and post surgical treatments and to enhance the immune system.
- Reiki - An energy based modality best known for it’s ability to cause deep relaxation and to accelerate the body’s innate healing abilities.
- BodyTalk - The BodyTalk System seeks to address the "whole person". This means that no aspect of the human psyche can be overlooked, be it emotional, physical or environmental. In BodyTalk, we have developed a whole-healthcare system that supports and promotes the wellbeing of any person, animal, or plant.